DRL OMoLeT (One-Month Learner Transformation Course)
The One-Month-Learner-Transformation (OMoLeT) course (or what we call 'process') takes you from being a student who goes to school to learn what you are told to learn to become a 'real' learner who uses school as an environment full of opportunities to become the best holistic learner you can be. With about ten minutes reading a day about strategies for turning school into a place that develops your superpowers, this process changes the way you approach school and helps you not only get the most out of school, but get the most out of life (see here for more details)
- Introductions – Why this course could save your life and a whole lot more.
- Trust, communication, collaboration and defining our working vision
- Understanding ourselves as learners now – what do we do well?
- Identifying what we could do differently and easily to get more engaged, become happier and more successful today.
- Grappling with habits, sustainably developing skills, empowering our dispositions to learning.
- Dealing with school: Teacher as a resource, Assessment as a friend; Homework as a hobby.
- Active Wisdom, Happiness and Success for life.