OMoLeT - One-Month Learner Transformation Process
This programme provides and introduction for young people in middle and high schools to a learner-development-centred approach to education. Why not use school to become happy and successful not only ‘in the future’ but also now? Get to know yourself as a learner and learn to utilise the best approaches to self-development there are while you deal with the stuff at school and get better grades. You will spend a short time each day on an easy-to-read but deep and meaningful activity that inspires you to become the best learner you can be – not just for school but for life.
- Introductions – Why this course could save your life and a whole lot more.
- Trust, communication, collaboration and defining our working vision
- Understanding ourselves as learners now – what do we do well?
- Identifying what we could do differently and easily to get more engaged, become happier and more successful today.
- Grappling with habits, sustainably developing skills, empowering our dispositions to learning.
- Dealing with school: Teacher as a resource, Assessment as a friend; Homework as a hobby.
- Active Wisdom, Happiness and Success for life.
Sounds Serious? It is, but it's also fun and transformational!!